Drill, mail # dev - Drill at search-hadoop.com

Re: Drill at search-hadoop.com
Otis Gospodnetic 2013-06-17, 21:11
Ah, that search box.  It's just a regular HTML form, no magic.
But to limit search to Drill only note what the URL looks like:

* all Drill stuff ordered by default (= time when nothing else is
specified) - http://www.search-hadoop.com/?q=&fc_project=Drill
* query for LOGS with default sort (= relevance with a bit of
freshness bias when nothing else is specified) -
http://www.search-hadoop.com/?q=LOGS&fc_project=Drill
* you can try different options for sort in the UI to figure out
parameter names if you want different sorting somewhere

HTH!

Otis
--
Solr & ElasticSearch Support