HBase >> mail # user >> ceph and hbase.

Hi all.

I have requirements to use hbase in several datacenters.
But HDFS has as SPOF, so we can't use it.
I plan to use ceph as the file system for hbase.

In general, interested in issues of:
a) use the hadoop + сeph in the production environment
b) using hbase + ceph in the production environment

In particular:
Ceph Wiki states that the integration of hadoop/ceph has the problem in the
form of modification dates of the files.
Does hbase uses modification times for some critical tasks?

--
Andrey.