Drill >> mail # dev >> Proposal: consolidate execwork and master

Re: Proposal: consolidate execwork and master
Hi,

I downloaded the source after the latest merge into master and tried
compiling and getting the following error during mvn build

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.0:compile
(default-compile) on project java-exec: Compilation failure: Compilation
failure:
[ERROR]
/backup/java/incubator-drill/sandbox/prototype/exec/java-exec/src/main/java/org/apache/drill/exec/expr/annotations/WorkSpace.java:[13,9]
class Workspace is public, should be declared in a file named Workspace.java
[ERROR]
/backup/java/incubator-drill/sandbox/prototype/exec/java-exec/src/main/java/org/apache/drill/exec/expr/annotations/Workspace.java:[13,9]
duplicate class: org.apache.drill.exec.expr.annotations.Workspace
[ERROR] -> [Help 1]
Regards
Tanujit

--