Accumulo >> mail # dev >> [ANNOUNCE] New committer : Brian Loss

+
Keith Turner 2013-02-13, 17:27
+
Adam Fuchs 2013-02-13, 19:10
+
Jason Trost 2013-02-14, 02:22
+
Brian Loss 2013-02-14, 16:28
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer : Brian Loss
Welcome, Brian!
--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii
On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 11:28 AM, Brian Loss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks Everyone!
>
> I hope to contribute anywhere I can.  I'm primarily interested in
> performance improvements, making Accumulo easier to set up and use, and
> making it easier for developers to write iterators.  I'll probably also
> work with Josh, Bill, and Dave on improving the Wikipedia search example.
>
> On Feb 13, 2013, at 9:22 PM, Jason Trost <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>  wrote:
>
> > Welcome Brian!
> >
> > On Wednesday, February 13, 2013, Adam Fuchs wrote:
> >
> >> Welcome Brian, glad to have you officially aboard!
> >>
> >> Adam
> >>

> >> On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 12:27 PM, Keith Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <javascript:;>>

+
David Medinets 2013-02-13, 17:44