Hadoop >> mail # dev >> 0.21 stable schedule?

0.21 stable schedule?
I need a stable version of hadoop with splittable bzip2 compression which is an 0.21 feature.

Is there a schedule for stable 0.21 release?

Failing that, what are my chances of getting splittable bzip2 incorporated into an 0.20.20x.x release?

    - Tim.