Hadoop >> mail # general >> [RESULT] Release plan for Hadoop 2.0.5

+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-14, 17:07
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-05-14, 17:40
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-14, 18:04
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-05-14, 18:10
+
Chris Douglas 2013-05-14, 18:22
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-14, 18:52
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-15, 07:45
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-05-15, 09:17
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-05-15, 16:31
+
Matt Foley 2013-05-15, 08:20
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-05-15, 16:50
+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-05-15, 17:39
+
sanjay Radia 2013-05-15, 04:16
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-05-15, 01:45
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-15, 05:47
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-05-17, 01:23
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-05-17, 04:10
+
Steve Loughran 2013-05-15, 00:50
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-15, 05:09
Re: [RESULT] Release plan for Hadoop 2.0.5
Konst,

On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 11:52 AM, Konstantin Shvachko
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Sounds like you are having fun, Arun.
> 2.0.5 is explicitly in the subject line for this vote.
> No worries I'll fix that.
>
> You should stop assuming - it's in nobody interests - and start reading.

This sort of incivility is really not helping this conversation at all. I
think your points might be better received if you were to avoid this sort
of thing.

I'm certainly sensitive to compatibility/stability concerns, but as it
stands I'm having trouble separating your arguments from ad hominem
comments.

--
Aaron T. Myers
Software Engineer, Cloudera
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-05-14, 18:08
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-05-14, 18:12
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-05-14, 17:26
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-05-14, 20:15
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-15, 04:42
+
Steve Loughran 2013-05-15, 06:09