HBase >> mail # dev >> Findbugs

Findbug count is starting to rise again.  Us fellas doing the committing
have let a few slip through.  We need to be more vigilant.

What is the best way evaluating a patch post commit when findbugs warnings
is not zero?  As soon as one findbugs item comes in, because findbugs still
reports many issues masked by the tolerated count over in
dev-tools/test.patch#OK_FINDBUGS_WARNINGS, it is hard to figure the culprit
given findbugs:findbugs dumps out xml with OK_FINDBUGS_WARNINGS issues.
 Any pointers?

Meantime let me set the warnings back to zero.

St.Ack