HDFS >> mail # user >> A question of QJM with HDFS federation

A question of QJM with HDFS federation
Hi dears,
I deployed Hadoopv2 with HA enabled using QJM, so my question is:

1) if we also configured HDFS federation,  such as:

    NN1 is active, NN2 is standby
    NN3 is active, NN4 is standby

they are configured as HDFS federation, then,
Can these four NNs using the same Journal nodes and ZKs?

if your answer is yes, does that enough just using different
dfs.journalnode.edits.dir?

such as:
NN1 and NN2 configured dfs.journalnode.edits.dir as /data1,
NN3 and NN4 configured dfs.journalnode.edits.dir as /data2
Thanks.