Bigtop >> mail # user >> Getting started with the puppet stuff

Getting started with the puppet stuff
Does anyone have a recipe for packaging hadoop ecosystem components from the puppet modules already in bigtop?

I assume it's more than just running "apply" and pasting them into the manifest, since ip addresses, turning services on/off, etc is involved for most of the ecosystem components..

... That is, where is the glue involved in setting up a 100% bigtop powered hadoop distro with mahout/hive?

I can start to tie things together in the docs if someone gives me a little push  in the right direction :)