Flume, mail # user - Multiplexing to multiple JdbcChannel (Derby) + event header ?

+
Alain B. 2013-01-22, 10:51
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-01-22, 18:43
+
Jeff Lord 2013-01-22, 18:54
+
Alain B. 2013-01-23, 08:01
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-01-23, 08:05
RE: Multiplexing to multiple JdbcChannel (Derby) + event header ?
Alain B. 2013-01-23, 08:07

Great ! I'll try and implement all this.

Thank you for your quick responses.

Best regards,
Alain