Drill >> mail # dev >> Next steps on the REST API

Re: Next steps on the REST API
Jacques,

   - I've created this JIRA for the DrillClient
changes<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-164>.
   We could discuss the design further on JIRA too.
   - For the Singleton solution I've created a class called
   DrillClientProxy that wraps a single DrillClient instance.
   - As far as the localhost assumption goes what I am taking away is the
   DrillClient will be able to figure things out itself with the configuration
   its been given. The http layer need not do anything special.

Hari