Accumulo >> mail # user >> Small cluster Hadoop/Accumulo process placement recommendation

Small cluster Hadoop/Accumulo process placement recommendation
Greetings everyone,
I'm learning a lot from reading all of the great questions and informative
answers here on the Accumulo mailing list.  Thus far I haven't come across
a question similar to mine, nor a basic recommendation so here goes:

I'm looking for recommendations on process / component placement for a
small Accumulo cluster serving a prototype.  It will be scaled later, but
for now I'm looking at a cluster with just 8 nodes.  My current thought
process has led me to the following server / process placement and I'm
interested in feedback on it.

zoo1, zoo2, zoo3: ZooKeeper servers, dual proc, 4 GB RAM (small servers)

namenode, secnamenode: 16GB RAM, 4 cores each, with local and remote
locations to store name data
*** Can I place the Accumulo Master on the NameNode or Secondary NameNode?
***

accdata1, accdata2, accdata3: 16GB RAM, 4 cores each, serving as HDFS
DataNodes and Accumulo TabletServers each with 4 2TB JBOD disks for HDFS

I'm thinking having the Accumulo Master on the NameNode will simplify
cluster startup.  Thoughts?  Recommendations?

Many thanks in advance,
Terry