Hadoop >> mail # user >> Standalone operation - file permission, Pseudo-Distributed operation - no output

Re: Standalone operation - file permission, Pseudo-Distributed operation - no output
Hi,
Just make sure both task tracker and data node is up. Go to localhost:50030
and see is it shows no.of nodes equal to 1?