Accumulo >> mail # dev >> [git] Documentation and Plan of Action

+
Josh Elser 2013-06-05, 03:04
+
Josh Elser 2013-06-06, 01:58
+
Josh Elser 2013-06-11, 02:44
+
Sean Busbey 2013-06-11, 11:16
Re: [git] Documentation and Plan of Action
Sean,

I was referring to Christopher's notes on the maven commands; using the
release plugin, making RCs, publishing to the ASF staging area,
promoting to the RC if the vote passes, etc.

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/accumulo-dev/201305.mbox/%3CCAL5zq9bH8y0FyjXmmfXhWPj8axosn9dZ7%2Bu-R1DK4Y-WM1YoWg%40mail.gmail.com%3E

I don't believe that information is markdown-ified/CMS'ed at all.

I did add the high-level release guide to that comment with a place
holder for when we get the specifics also written down on the CMS.

+
Mike Drob 2013-06-11, 15:44
+
Josh Elser 2013-06-11, 16:05