Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Re: Fatal Severe unrecoverable error and shutdown of OSGI framework

+
Gunnar Wagenknecht 2012-10-24, 14:16
Re: Fatal Severe unrecoverable error and shutdown of OSGI framework
Yea, that's pretty odd. Check your classpath and ensure that you only
have a single ZK jar in there, etc.... Why it would find some of the
zk classes and not all though is really odd. Perhaps a side-effect of
running within eclipse?

Patrick

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 7:16 AM, Gunnar Wagenknecht
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Am 24.10.2012 16:02, schrieb Peter Wissel:
>> Can anyone tell me what was happening and how I can avoid such behavior?
>
> Without further information on the changes you were working on and how
> ZK is used ... this is just guessing ... but do you have all the
> necessary package imports?
>
> -Gunnar
>
> --
> Gunnar Wagenknecht