Zookeeper, mail # user - Fatal Severe unrecoverable error and shutdown of OSGI framework

Re: Fatal Severe unrecoverable error and shutdown of OSGI framework
Patrick Hunt 2012-10-24, 16:15
Yea, that's pretty odd. Check your classpath and ensure that you only
have a single ZK jar in there, etc.... Why it would find some of the
zk classes and not all though is really odd. Perhaps a side-effect of
running within eclipse?

Patrick