Hadoop, mail # dev - Bringing Hadoop to Fedora

+
Tim St Clair 2013-06-11, 15:54
+
Tim St Clair 2013-06-11, 18:00
+
Tim St Clair 2013-07-08, 18:28
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-07-08, 21:06
+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-07-09, 00:43
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-07-09, 00:53
Re: Bringing Hadoop to Fedora
Steve Loughran 2013-07-10, 08:58
On 8 July 2013 19:28, Tim St Clair <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Arun,
>

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-9680 / 9623

fixing S3 is something that is niggling me as something I want to sit down
and do once the Swift stuff is in -and once we've clarified some quirks w/
the FS API, and got some more FS contract tests.

There's been about 3 move to JetS3t 9 JIRAs, they'll need to be merged in,
along with a test that tries to do a many GB file upload; the kind of test
you'd only do in-EC2.

I'm certainly not going to go near this until august; if other people can
play with it too that'd be great -but it does need some good stressing.