HDFS >> mail # user >> Logs directory for HBASE and Task Tracker

Re: Logs directory for HBASE and Task Tracker
Rams:
For hadoop related log directories, you can use ps command to see the
command line of namenode.
You would see the log dir in the command line, e.g.:
-Dhadoop.log.dir=/homes/zy/deploy/hadoop-common-2.0.5-SNAPSHOT/logs

Cheers

On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 8:38 AM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]