Accumulo >> mail # dev >> MiniAccumuloCluster backport

+
Corey Nolet 2013-04-16, 02:07
+
Keith Turner 2013-04-16, 02:40
+
Corey Nolet 2013-04-16, 02:43
+
Corey Nolet 2013-04-17, 00:36
+
Keith Turner 2013-04-17, 13:55
Re: MiniAccumuloCluster backport
Keith,

We're using an old version of FileUtils that doesn't have the
createTempDirectory() method and we're using a version of junit that
doesn't have the TemporaryDirectory class. I could use the system property
directly or any other class that we have available but it seems the most
elegant solution is using a method for doing that directly. Upgrading the
junit version is the least obtrusive path.

--
Corey Nolet
Senior Software Engineer