MapReduce >> mail # user >> Stopping a single Datanode

Re: Stopping a single Datanode
Hello Terry,

    You can ssh the command to the node where you want to stop the DN.
Something like this :
$ cluster@ubuntu:~/hadoop-1.0.3$ bin/hadoop-daemon.sh --config
/home/cluster/hadoop-1.0.3/conf/ stop datanode

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq