HBase, mail # user - Region servers fall after Zookeeper connectivity loss on EC2

Re: Region servers fall after Zookeeper connectivity loss on EC2
Kevin O'dell 2012-07-02, 16:58
How recently would you say this is happening?  Did this start last Sat
around midnight?

--
Kevin O'Dell
Customer Operations Engineer, Cloudera