MapReduce, mail # user - Re: Hi,can u please help me how to retrieve the videos from hdfs

Re: Hi,can u please help me how to retrieve the videos from hdfs
Ted Dunning 2013-02-02, 08:44
Works with a real-time version of Hadoop such as MapR.

But you are right that HDFS and MapReduce were never intended for real-time
use.