Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> dev meeting minutes

RE: dev meeting minutes
Hi Vishal,

At the meeting I presented the general approach I'm following to implement reconfiguration in ZK. If I understood correctly, the concern was broadly that there are a lot of cases to consider and that correctness is non-trivial. We agreed that I'll prepare a detailed writeup of the protocol and changes made to ZK. I believe that this should address most of the concerns.

The positive points raised in the meeting were that the method offers minimal interruption to service during reconfiguration, uses normal ZK operation flow, and does not require modifications to other ZK operations.

Best Regards,
Alex