HBase >> mail # dev >> Pre-commit build broken?

Re: Pre-commit build broken?
I don't have any compilation issue related to this patch.

all tests are running. I will see the results.

I only have one issue in my workspace, related to
this.assignmentManager.getZKTable().removeEnablingTable. I don't think the
patch is failing because of that.

I will update my workspace and re-try.

JM