Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Schedule for 1.6.0 release?

Re: Schedule for 1.6.0 release?
I wanted to revive this conversation, since fall is fast approaching. One
reasonable target for a release date might be to try and get something done
before Hadoop World/Strata NY, which is the last week of October. That is a
bit sooner than initially planned, but would be a great bit of PR if it
were possible. Regardless, we need to seriously think about a feature
freeze date and get that agreed upon.

Mike