HBase, mail # user - Indexing Hbase Data

Re: Indexing Hbase Data
Viral Bajaria 2013-01-28, 11:52
When you say indexing, are you referring to indexing the column qualifiers
or the values that you are storing in the qualifier ?

Regarding indexing, I remember someone had recommended this on the mailing
list before: https://github.com/ykulbak/ihbase/wiki but it seems the
development on that is not active anymore.

-Viral