Pig >> mail # dev >> Unexpected data type

+
Allan 2012-10-06, 17:38
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-10-07, 00:17
+
Allan 2012-10-07, 07:39
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-10-07, 08:13
+
Allan 2012-10-07, 08:22
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-10-07, 21:49
Re: Unexpected data type
Updated to revision 1395503 and I still have this exception:

2012-10-08 12:29:52,754 [main] ERROR
org.apache.pig.tools.pigstats.SimplePigStats - ERROR 2997: Unable to
recreate exception from backed error: java.lang.RuntimeException:
Unexpected data type 39 found in stream.
at
org.apache.pig.data.BinInterSedes$BinInterSedesTupleRawComparator.getGeneralizedDataType(BinInterSedes.java:1166)
at
org.apache.pig.data.BinInterSedes$BinInterSedesTupleRawComparator.compareBinInterSedesDatum(BinInterSedes.java:911)
at
org.apache.pig.data.BinInterSedes$BinInterSedesTupleRawComparator.compareBinSedesTuple(BinInterSedes.java:732)
at
org.apache.pig.data.BinInterSedes$BinInterSedesTupleRawComparator.compare(BinInterSedes.java:695)
at
org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.executionengine.mapReduceLayer.PigSecondaryKeyComparator.compare(PigSecondaryKeyComparator.java:78)
at
org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask$MapOutputBuffer.compare(MapTask.java:1111)
at org.apache.hadoop.util.QuickSort.fix(QuickSort.java:30)
at org.apache.hadoop.util.QuickSort.sortInternal(QuickSort.java:83)
at org.apache.hadoop.util.QuickSort.sort(QuickSort.java:59)
at
org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask$MapOutputBuffer.sortAndSpill(MapTask.java:1399)
at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask$MapOutputBuffer.flush(MapTask.java:1298)
at
org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask$NewOutputCollector.close(MapTask.java:699)
at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask.runNewMapper(MapTask.java:766)
at
org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1083)

This is the script that I'm using:

A = LOAD 'data4' AS
(name:chararray,surname:chararray,sales:double,code:int);
B = order A by name,surname,sales;

On Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 11:49 PM, Jonathan Coveney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> I would make sure you're running the newest version as there was indeed a
> bug. If you're still getting the error, please ping the listserv again and
> I will look into it.
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-10-08, 18:04
+