Hive >> mail # user >> Stack function in Hive : how to specify multiple aliases?

Re: Stack function in Hive : how to specify multiple aliases?
Not working either :

SELECT stack(2,AppWeb, ByteWeb, PacketWeb, AppP2P, ByteP2P, PacketP2P) AS
App,Byte,Packet FROM testApp2;
> FAILED: SemanticException 1:76 Only a single expression in the SELECT
clause is supported with UDTF's. Error encountered near token 'Byte'

I tried to quote the aliases or to use array-style with no luck.

Is there any description of hive grammar somewhere ?
I only found this doc :
https://cwiki.apache.org/Hive/languagemanual-select.html, but "select_expr"
is not described ....