Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Integration Tests

Re: integration tests
I still can't get the full suite to run in one go. I think we'll have
to have them turned off in the release profile (not a big deal, if
we've done sufficient testing in advance).

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii