Hadoop >> mail # dev >> JIRA attachments order

Re: JIRA attachments order
Agreed.  Furthermore, if I have 10+ versions of a patch, when getting
feedback knowing for with version would be handy, having a single name makes
this correlation difficult.

Thxs.

Alejandro
[PS: I know, I should code better not have to go thru several versions]