Pig >> mail # dev >> CUBE/ROLLUP/GROUPING SETS syntax

CUBE/ROLLUP/GROUPING SETS syntax
Hello everyone

I am looking for feedback from the community about the syntax for CUBE/ROLLUP/GROUPING SETS operations in pig.
I am moving the discussion from JIRA to dev-list so that everyone can share their opinion for operator syntax. Please have a look at the syntax proposal at the link below and let me know your opinion

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-2167?focusedCommentId=13277644&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13277644

Thanks
-- Prasanth

+