MapReduce >> mail # dev >> MRv2 Configuration in Eclipse

MRv2 Configuration in Eclipse
Hi,

Are there any instructions to start the ResourceManager, NodeManager,
HistoryServer from Eclipse? I got the code from SVN, compiled it and ran the
sample program. The projects have also been exported in Eclipse. I want to
run the RM, NM and HS from Eclipse, so as to see the flow and fix any
problems in the code.

Thanks,
Praveen