MapReduce >> mail # user >> 64-bit libhadoop.so for 2.0.2-alpha?

Re: 64-bit libhadoop.so for 2.0.2-alpha?
You will need to build it up yourself - not all platform's natives are
shipped in the tarballs. See
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/branches/branch-2/BUILDING.txt
for build instructions (you need -Pnative).

--
Harsh J