Hive >> mail # dev >> RFC: Major HCatalog refactoring

Re: RFC: Major HCatalog refactoring
One thing to note is that the 0.11 interfaces are going to be
deprecated and will be taken away in a later release. When the
interface is taken away, the additional unit tests will also go away.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE