Hadoop >> mail # dev >> creating 2.2.0 version in JIRA

Re: creating 2.2.0 version in JIRA
I thought Arun intends for 2.2.0 to be created off of branch-2.1.0-beta
and not off of branch-2.  As I understand it, only critical blockers
will be the delta between 2.1.0-beta and 2.2.0 and items checked into
branch-2 should be marked as  fixed in 2.3.0.

Part of the confusion is that currently branch-2 builds as
2.2.0-SNAPSHOT, but I believe Arun intended it to be 2.3.0-SNAPSHOT.

Jason