HBase >> mail # user >> G1 before/after GC time graph

Re: G1 before/after GC time graph
But, very importantly:

CPU after changes: https://apps.sematext.com/spm/s/CpZ9aPhL9L
Load after changes: https://apps.sematext.com/spm/s/i7f3x6MXdZ

So in practical terms, use something like -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=200
-XX:NewRatio=4 to force short GC pauses, but count on having more of
them and CPU sweating more.  This gives you smaller pauses, no big STW
pauses, but be prepared to pay in CPU cycles.

HTH

Otis
--
HBase Performance Monitoring -- http://sematext.com/spm