Hive >> mail # user >> Is it possible hiveserver both be a server and a client of itself?

+
Min Zhou 2009-05-09, 16:00
+
Min Zhou 2009-05-14, 01:07
+
Ashish Thusoo 2009-05-14, 01:19
+
Min Zhou 2009-05-14, 01:29
Re: Is it possible hiveserver both be a server and a client of itself?

I don't think that would work, where would you store the meta-data for
the meta-data?

+
Min Zhou 2009-05-14, 02:52
+