Avro >> mail # dev >> Anyone working on AVRO-283 or AVRO-300?

Re: Anyone working on AVRO-283 or AVRO-300?
Sounds great!  It'd be an incompatible API (but that's ok, we can
transition), but I like the way Python 2.6's namedtuple works.  You call
namedtuple(schema), and it produces a class object that you can use.
 Something like:

  klass = avro.make_record(schema_string, "recordname")

could be quite handy.

I'm not aware of anyone working on such a thing.

-- Philip