Hadoop >> mail # general >> HBase trunk on 0.23 Was: Update on hadoop-0.23

+
Ted Yu 2011-09-29, 01:56
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2011-09-29, 02:16
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2011-09-29, 02:26
+
Uma Maheswara Rao G 72686... 2011-09-29, 06:40
Re: HBase trunk on 0.23 Was: Update on hadoop-0.23
That' right.
Harsh has logged HBASE-4510 and is in the process of helping us :-)

In the future, such change should be better communicated to downstream
projects.

Cheers