HBase >> mail # user >> Hbase Count Aggregate Function

+
Dalia Sobhy 2012-12-24, 15:03
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-12-24, 16:27
+
Dalia Sobhy 2012-12-24, 16:41
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-12-24, 16:52
+
Dalia Sobhy 2012-12-24, 17:05
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-12-24, 18:51
+
Dalia Sobhy 2012-12-24, 19:20
+
Dalia Sobhy 2012-12-25, 16:42
+
yuzhihong@... 2012-12-25, 16:57
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-12-25, 17:14
RE: Hbase Count Aggregate Function

Is there a problem in letting ID (rowkey) "int" value??

+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-12-26, 15:41
+
Dalia Sobhy 2013-01-01, 21:44