Hadoop >> mail # user >> Hbase + mapreduce -- operational design question

Re: Hbase + mapreduce -- operational design question
I believe HBase has some kind of TTL (timeout-based expiry) for
records and it can clean them up on its own.

--
Eugene Kirpichov
Principal Engineer, Mirantis Inc. http://www.mirantis.com/