Hadoop, mail # general - Hadoop 0.22 update

Re: Hadoop 0.22 update
Konstantin Boudnik 2011-08-02, 19:35
0.22 seems to be loaded enough to add value even with
a couple of the bugs like mentioned. This is a significant step towards
field-testing of 0.23 and so on and will give to applications on top of Hadoop
a chance to with latest Apache release of what Hadoop might look like in the
near future.

+1 on the proposed changes.

Cos