Accumulo >> mail # user >> Histogram Combiner

Histogram Combiner
FWIW, I sketched a little histogram Combiner:

  https://gist.github.com/jsmorph/5873697

Very simple; nothing fancy.  Probably several of these lurking around.
 Explanation and example in the code.  Look okay?

I'll put together some test cases soon.  I've also got a discrete value
histogram Combiner that I'll put on github.

Please lemme know if you have suggestions or corrections.

--Jamie