MapReduce >> mail # user >> creating cluster to analyze unsubscribe emails

+
Hennig, Ryan 2012-08-08, 23:11
+
John Conwell 2012-08-08, 23:15
+
Michael Segel 2012-08-08, 23:44
+
anil gupta 2012-08-08, 23:59
Re: creating cluster to analyze unsubscribe emails
That's how zeta-byte explosion will happen next year, I think

On Wed, Aug 08, 2012 at 04:59PM, anil gupta wrote:
>    +1 for cluster! :D
>
>    On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 4:44 PM, Michael Segel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>    wrote:
>
>      You went to Dr. Evil's school on data science, right?
>      :-P
>      Well played sir!
>      On Aug 8, 2012, at 6:15 PM, John Conwell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>        One Billion PB!
>
>        On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 4:11 PM, Hennig, Ryan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>        wrote:
>
>          Hello,
>

>          I*m thinking about building a hadoop cluster to analyze all the
>          unsubscribe mails that people mistakenly send to this address.  How
>          many PB of storage will I need?
>

>          - Ryan
>
>        --
>        Thanks,