Hadoop, mail # user - SSH problem in hadoop installation

Re: SSH problem in hadoop installation
Konstantin Boudnik 2011-01-25, 06:16
This has been discussed in great details here:
  http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ssh_exchange_identification%3A+Connection+closed+by+remote+host
--
  Take care,
Konstantin (Cos) Boudnik