Pig >> mail # dev >> How to make ivy import lucene-core and lucene-analyzers-common

How to make ivy import lucene-core and lucene-analyzers-common
I am working on a LuceneTokenize command, and need to import some stuff
from lucene. I add this to ivy.xml:

    <dependency org="org.apache.lucene" name="lucene-core" rev="4.1.0"/>
    <dependency org="org.apache.lucene" name="lucene-analyzers-common"
rev="4.1.0"/>

But the jars are not in the project after I build, and I can't refer to
them inside the project in an IDE. What gives?

How do I pull lucene into Pig?

Jonathan Coveney 2013-02-18, 14:48
+
Russell Jurney 2013-02-18, 17:22