HBase >> mail # user >> question about clienttrace logs in hdfs and shortcircuit read

question about clienttrace logs in hdfs and shortcircuit read
Hi,

If I have enabled shortcircuit reads, should I ever be seeing clienttrace
logs in the datanode for the regionserver DFSClient that is co-located with
the datanode ?

Besides that is there any other way to verify that my setting for short
circuit reads is working fine.

Thanks,
Viral