Accumulo >> mail # user >> Preferred method for a client to obtain a connector reference

RE: Preferred method for a client to obtain a connector reference
Okay, I was just wondering if there was another preferred way, since Instance.getConnector is marked as deprecated.

Thanks!
From: Adam Fuchs [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2013 12:57 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Preferred method for a client to obtain a connector reference
Elise,

You'll want to use instance.getConnector(...), where instance is probably a ZookeeperInstance.

Cheers,
Adam
On May 30, 2013 3:20 PM, "Newman, Elise" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
Hello!

Stupid question: What is the preferred way for a client to get a connector reference? The SimpleClient example uses org.apache.accumulo.core.client.Instance.getConnector, but that method appears to be deprecated (I'm using a snapshot of Accumulo 1.6).

Thanks!
Elise