HBase, mail # dev - Let's discuss Snapshots Feature Testing

+
Aleksandr Shulman 2013-01-14, 18:32
+
Ted Yu 2013-01-14, 19:01
+
Aleksandr Shulman 2013-01-14, 19:15
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-14, 23:15
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-01-15, 01:27
Re: Let's discuss Snapshots Feature Testing
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-15, 02:47
If a datanode goes down and it has an indirect bad effect on snapshots,
this would be useful to know.

For the HA NN item, I threw that in there for completeness sake. Ideally a
client like HBase wouldn't notice.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy