HBase >> mail # dev >> Let's discuss Snapshots Feature Testing

Re: Let's discuss Snapshots Feature Testing
If a datanode goes down and it has an indirect bad effect on snapshots,
this would be useful to know.

For the HA NN item, I threw that in there for completeness sake. Ideally a
client like HBase wouldn't notice.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy